How do I import my .CSV contacts into Salesforce?
To import your .CSV contacts into Salesforce, follow the steps below:
- Log into Salesforce and select Setup from the main menu.
- Search Data Import Wizard and select the option displayed.
- Select Launch Wizard.
- Select Accounts and Contacts or Leads
- Select Create New Records, Update Existing Records, or Add New and Update Existing Records.
- Drag your .CSV contact file into the ‘drag here’ section of the screen.
- Map any fields from the example that are not being mapped automatically.
- Select Start Import.
- Your contacts are now imported.