Time and space. Something a small practice never seems to have enough of. Ambir Technology, the market leader in document and ID scanners, can help. We offer a wide variety of cost-effective compact scanners that will save you time at the registration desk and around the office. Our scanners can be set up in minutes and card scanning models take up as much space as a stapler. All our scanners are connected and powered via a USB cable so desks stay uncluttered by AC power adapters.
Capturing patient cards and documents digitally at the initial point of registration saves time because the information is instantly stored electronically. As an added benefit, paper copies are removed from the workflow, saving your office time spent filing and space storing all that paperwork. If you use a practice management or EMR system, Ambir scanners are compatible with most on the market today. In fact, Ambir scanners are recommended by leading healthcare software companies like GE, McKesson and Nextgen.
Ambir sales and technical teams can guide you in selecting and implementing the best solution to meet your healthcare organization’s unique needs.
Features and Benefits
- Cost-effective options for every budget level
- Ease of implementation – the average solution takes only minutes to install
- Ease of use with rapid acceptance by staff
- TWAIN compliance for compatibility with thousands of software applications
- Durability for long life with minimal maintenance
- Compact, ergonomic design for space saving efficiency
Your practice will quickly enjoy these benefits:
- Reduced paper use
- Accelerated processes
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced data entry errors