The limited warranty statement and duration for the specific Ambir/DocketPORT hardware product(s) that you have purchased is listed on our website at http://www.ambir.com/warranty-information. Ambir Technology is only obligated to honor warranties express or implied following receipt of your payment in full for your Ambir/DocketPORT product. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT, AMBIR TECHNOLOGY, INC. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE EXTENT THAT IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED, THEY ARE LIMITED TO THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE APPLICABLE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS SO SUCH LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. AMBIR TECHNOLOGY’S LIABILITY FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT. All warranty units returned to Ambir will either be repaired and replaced OR Ambir will exchange with an equivalent model with identical warranty coverage.
- This policy is for returns on products purchased directly from Ambir Technology.
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) required on ALL returns. Products must be received within 15 days of RMA issuance. Returns without RMA will be refused. Contact Ambir Technology Customer Service and Support for details.
- Returned products subject to inspection, such as non-warranty-able events including but not limited to damage to missing parts or software, or damage related to any abuse, misuse of the product or user negligence of such product. If user has caused damage to the product(s), customer agrees pay any costs associated with damage to missing parts or software, or damage related to any abuse, misuse of the product or user negligence of such product. You agree that Ambir Technology may offset such amount against any refund or credit applicable for such returned product.
- Ambir Technology will provide a call tag within one (1) business day to the customer for return shipping. Excludes Canada, Puerto Rico, and International locations.
- Customer must return product in original unit packaging and adequate over-packing (or pay for replacement packaging to be sent to them by Ambir).
- Up to 30 days from purchase date unopened – full refund on inspection.
- Up to 30 days from purchase date opened – refund minus 15% restocking fee.
- Up to 30 days from purchase date defective – replacement and Ambir pays shipping.
- After 30 days from purchase, no returns or refunds other than warranty repair or replacement during warranty period according to the product warranty. Customer may be billed for shipping if no defect found.
Ambir Technology does not refund original shipping, handling and other charges accrued at time of original purchase. If you received a free promotional item on condition of purchase of a returned item, you must return the promotional item or you will be charged for it. Custom-configured products, close-out products, and refurbished products may NOT be returned; all sales are final.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at Ambir.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. Cracked scanner CIS modules and lenses are considered to be physical damage. Physical damage to any product purchased at Ambir.com will effectively void warranty coverage.
Advanced Exchange Returns
Ambir Technology, at its discretion, may issue an Advanced Exchange (AE) return. An AE is typically issued when a product has been determined by our technical team to have failed with 14 days of receipt. Users must provide adequate access, including remote desktop diagnostics, to be considered for an AE return. A credit card deposit is required for all qualified AE events, with the deposit being refunded when the replacement unit has been received by Ambir.