In the complex care environment of today’s hospitals, efficient digital data management has become a must. Ambir scanners are ideal for patient registration stations, billing offices, mobile carts, and kiosks. Our document scanners easily handle patient forms as well as driver’s licenses and insurance cards. If you need to process ID cards and other small media on a mobile cart or kiosk, Ambir ID scanners are the right choice. They are compact, about the size of a stapler, and are USB powered so they will only draw a small amount of power from a kiosk or mobile cart.
For billing and other back office needs, choose one of our high-speed ADF scanners. These products can quickly scan invoices and patient forms, increasing efficiency and improving workflow. Finally, all Ambir scanners are compatible with most EMR systems currently on the market so integrating an Ambir scanner into your office is easy. Plus, Ambir scanners are recommended by leading healthcare software companies like GE, McKesson, and Nextgen.
Ambir sales and technical teams can guide you in selecting and implementing the best solution to meet your healthcare organizations unique needs.
Features and Benefits
- Professional-grade design and functionality
- Cost-effective options for every budget level
- Ease of implementation – the average solution takes only minutes to install
- Ease of use with rapid acceptance by staff
- TWAIN compliance for compatibility with thousands of software applications
- Durability for long life with minimal maintenance
- Compact, ergonomic design for space saving efficiency
Your practice will quickly enjoy these benefits:
- Reduced paper use
- Accelerated processes
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced data entry errors