Flexicam Teams Setup
Q: How do I use the Flexicam with Teams?
Here is a step-by-step guide for setting up your Ambir Flexicam with Microsoft Teams:
1. Plug the flexicam into your computer via USB.
2. Open Microsoft Teams on your computer. If you don’t have Teams, install it by going to their website here.
3. Click your profile picture at the top right and select settings in the drop-down.
4. From the settings page, click the devices tab and select the Ambir Flexicam under Camera.
5. If you would like to use the flexicam as your audio source, select the Ambir Flexicam in the microphone drop down.
Now you’re all ready to join or host a meeting with the Ambir Flexicam!